Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Love Kidos!

Kids are adorable! I love them! I love to baby sit kids and play and make them smile! I cant wait till i become a mother. But lately ive had a lot of fun messing with kids. haha like today i went to costco! yes yes i know its everyones favorite super store! well there were so many kids sitting in the carts with their mothers backs turned to me...so i start making faces at these kids funny faces, crazy faces, scary faces, or just a dumb face with me sticking out my toung! haha! :P these kids are so smart now-a-days! they will mock me and make the same face back or something new or just laugh...and only rarely will they get scared and cry! i do this alot when im driving and i see a kid in the car...two nights ago i was actually with my sister in the car and i was in the passengers seat and we were dropping off her friend at home but she was sitting in the back. well sure enough these hot guys drove up to our car and instead of flirting with them...what do i do? I TURN INTO A PHSYCO! hahah!!! i start yelling and screaming and us girls were laughing and when the light turned green we peeled out!!! i love messing around with people and DOING THE UNEXPECTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment